Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring Fan Brush

Happy Tuesday Loves,

I hope you are well and that your week is going good so far. My week is okay so far. This past weekend was fun. I went out to my Mom's with a friend and she took her dog with and it was great for my Mom to have some dog therapy since she is still without one until we find the next one for her to adopt. We visited and brushed my horse and hung out with my sister. It was nice. Then Casey and I went to friends' for an oyster fest they have each year. I hate oysters but there was plenty of other good food there. It's always great hanging out with good people :)

Today I have my second Spring nails of this year. I just did some super simple fan brushed nails and I love these, think they turned out super pretty.

My bases are China Glaze "Dune Our Thing" (pink), China Glaze "Sweet Hook" (purple) and China Glaze "Highlight of My Summer" (mint). I then fan brushed "Dune Our Thing" and "Highlight of My Summer" on the brushed nails. The glitter is China Glaze "Let the Beat Drop" and I put a coat of China Glaze "Travel In Colour" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




China Glaze "Dune Our Thing" (pink), China Glaze "Sweet Hook" (purple) and China Glaze "Highlight of My Summer" (mint), love these together :) 

That's it for today. Have a lovely rest of the night. I'm just chilling the rest of tonight, it is only Tuesday after all, lol, and my allergies are kicking up into high gear so I kinda feel poopy, ugh.

I leave you with Miss Betty holding Mommy's hand, I love these and love when she does this to me when she sleeps, it makes my heart so warm!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment