Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Spring

Happy Spring Is Here :)

Yay, it's about time but that also means that allergy season is beginning and I am feeling that too already, blurgh! Oh well, I'll take it since it does mean Spring, YAY :)

Today I have some pretty simple nails for my first nails of the season. I think these came out cute. Hope you like them too.

My bases are China Glaze "Under the Boardwalk" (thumb & pinky), China Glaze "Shore Enuff" (ring & index) and China Glaze "Sun Upon My Skin" (middle). I then dabbed with a brush China Glaze "Sweet Hook", China Glaze "Chalk Me Up!", China Glaze "Home Sweet House Music" and China Glaze "Fresh Prince-SS" on the nails to be stamped and stamped using Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Kleancolor "Metallic Green" with Apipila P.3 plate to stamp the flowers. The glitter on my middle nail is Color Club "Green Piece" and then I put a coat of Revlon "Pink Glaze" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.


China Glaze "Under the Boardwalk" (thumb & pinky), China Glaze "Shore Enuff" (ring & index) and China Glaze "Sun Upon My Skin" (middle) all on their own. These are great together for Spring me thinks :) 
There you have my first Spring nails of 2019. Have a great rest of the week. I'll talk to you soon :) I leave you with Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty looking too cute. I love when they snuggle together, it makes my heart happy.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment