Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Paddy's Day Skittles Dotticure

Happy St. Paddy's Day my loves,
.
It's green beer day, lol.  I don't really have a whole lot to say today. This was a rough week. We had to have my Mom's dog, Dash, put to sleep on Wednesday. He was fine then on Monday he was not, sigh. Mom took him to the vet Monday morning and then she had to take him to an emergency vet on Tuesday for around the clock care. It turned out he had pancreatitis, diabetes and cancer. The vet said he had a mass in his lungs, sigh. It was a really hard time for my Mom, sister, Tina and me being with him through the end on Wednesday. He went peacefully. It just really sucks since Mom only had him about ten months. So, now we are on the search for another dog of Lab type for her to rescue. I'll be doing some Dash nails soon. Hug your pets extra hard each and every day as we never know how much time we really do have with them, sigh.

So, since I was not that motivated to do any nail art I decided to go simple this year with some green skittles and dots. I think these did turn out pretty. Hope you like them too.

My bases are thumb to pinky, Essie "Da Bush", China Glaze "Be More Pacific", OPI "Hey, Get In Lime", Essie "Mojito Madness" and OPI "Thanks A Windmillion". I did the dots using Revlon "Gold Coin", China Glaze "Passion", Essie "Million Mile Hues" and Pop-arazzi "Going For Gold". The glitter on my middle nails is Sally Hansen Mega Strength "Wild Card" and on my thumbs and pinkies I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Sunlight" to finish up this mani.




Polishes on their own from thumb to pinky, Essie "Da Bush", China Glaze "Be More Pacific", OPI "Hey, Get In Lime", Essie "Mojito Madness" and OPI "Thanks A Windmillion".
That's it for today. Here's a picture of Dash. It's so sad and my heart hurts. He was a really good dog, sigh.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment