Sunday, April 14, 2019

Chocolate Bunny Goodness

Happy Sunday My Loves,

I hope you are well and that the weekend and life is treating you good :) Just a super quick post today. I'm working on doing some Spring purging of stuff around home this weekend. I love purging stuff and getting rid of stuff. It is so cleansing and feels good :)

Today I have some chocolate bunny nails. When I was a kid it was the chocolate bunny I always looked so forward to in my Easter basket. I would always save them for last to eat since I didn't want to "destroy" them too fast, lol. I still love the look of chocolate bunnies even though now days I don't eat them so much. I think these are adorable and hope you like them too!

My base is Essie "Going Guru". I did the bunnies using China Glaze "Community", Color Club "Feathered Hair Out to There", Color Club "Meet Me at the Rink", China Glaze "Kill 'Em with Kindness", Essie "Groom Service" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Dabbler". The glitter is Pretty & Polished "Sand Art". I put a coat of Ozotic "Beam 908" on my pinkies and index nails to finish.




Going Guru on it's own. This is a perfect Easter shade of green I think!
Have a great rest of the weekend, talk soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty and The Girl, our real life bunny, hanging out one day. These two are really good friends and it's the cutest thing to see :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment