Sunday, April 28, 2019

Springtime Lady Bugs

Happy Sunday,

I hope you are well and that life is treating you good. It's good my way, yay :) Last weekend Casey and I went camping at my family's camp in the mountains for the first time this year and it was great. I love it up there so much, it is so nice :) Can't wait till the next time we go.

Spring means that ladybugs start coming out so for today I have some super simple stamped nails and some dots. I love ladybugs, think they are the cutest :)

My base is China Glaze "Seas the Day". I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Uber Chic Plate 12-03. I also did the dots with "Dark Knight". The glitter on my index nails is Orly "Star Spangled" and I put a coat of Baroness X "Rubi" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.

 



Seas the Day on it's own, love this red!!
Have a great day and I'll chat at you soon! I leave you with a picture from last year of Jaws, one of my Dad's cats. We sadly lost him late last year and I miss him every day. It sure is weird him not being at my Mom and sister's and him begging for treats and attention. He was a super sweet cat. RIP Jaws.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment