Sunday, April 7, 2019

Bunnies, Bunnies, Bunnies

Happy Sunday Loves,

I hope you are well and that you had a good week and are having a great weekend. Mine has been good, yesterday my Mom had a home visit from a Lab rescue and it went really well so hopefully they will have a new dog suitable for her to adopt soon since losing Dash three weeks ago. It sure is weird with no dog at Mom's, it sucks actually. So, here's to a new pup soon :)

Casey and I went to a family reunion on his side of the family last night and that was nice. I always love seeing his family and getting to hang out with them. They are such good people and I love them so much :)

Today I have my first Easter nails of this year, some cute little bunnies and carrots. I love these, they are cute. I think this is the third year I've done bunny nails now and I love doing them so here is this year's edition. Hope you like them too :)

My base is Orly "Wild Wisteria". I used several different polishes that I didn't keep track of to draw the bunnies and carrots. I put a coat of Ozotic "Beam 905" on my thumbs and pinkies.




Wild Wisteria on it's own, I do love me some vampy shades like this :) 
Have a great rest of the weekend. I leave you with our real live bunny, The Girl, yes, that is her name, lol :) Talk soon xoxo

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment