Sunday, May 5, 2019

Save the Bees

Happy Sunday my loves,

I hope you are well and life is good. It's good my way :) Today I have some simple stamped bee nails. We need bees, without bees, there is no life, so whatever we do we must save the bees. I think these turned out cute and hope you think so too :)

My base is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Sun Spot". I stamped with Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" and Uber Chic 5-01 plate. The glitter is China Glaze "Night & Slay" and on my thumbs and pinkies I put a coat of China Glaze "Lighthouse" to finish this mani.




Sun Spot on it's own, love this shade of yellow, it's perfect for Spring.
That's it for today. Have a great rest of the weekend and an even better week. I leave you with a picture from a few years ago with cats all over with me :) This one has my gray cat, Buster, in it too. RIP buddy. He went to Rainbow Bridge a couple years ago. I miss that little guy so much, sigh. There's also Miss Betty, Dino and Mr. Kitty here.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment