Thursday, May 30, 2019

God's Country Potter County, PA

Happy Thursday my loves,

I hope you are well and that life is good your way. It's okay this way. This past weekend Casey and I went up to our family camp in the mountains and had a great time as usual. This was my Dad's camp and now my brother owns it. It's amazing up there and so beautiful. The bus is a 1939 school bus that was converted to a camp and has been in our family for probably around 60 years or so now. I love it up there so much and I totally feel my Dad there with us when we are there. He loved camp and I promised him his last week of life that I would help to keep camp going and we have been since he passed.

Of course for the weekend I did some mountain themed nails. I think these turned out super amazing and am really proud of these nails and hope you like them too :)

My base is OPI "Sailing & Nail-ing". I then sponged China Glaze "Starboard", OPI "I'm Sooo Swamped!", China Glaze "Give Me 'Smore" and Broadway Nails "Snow White" on the nails to be stamped. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Maniology X Clairestelle8 M035 plate. I put a coat of Wet 'n Wild Fast Dry "Emerald the Crown Jewels" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.






Sailing & Nail-ing on it's own, love this blue.
Here's some pictures from our weekend away, it was so nice and relaxing. I love it up there, it's the best way to get away for a few days :) T

This is the bus, isn't it awesome!!!


Here's the view from right below camp at our neighbors, it's gorgeous.

Some shots of around camp, so pretty!


That's it for today. Have a great night and I'll talk to you all soon, soon :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment