Monday, May 20, 2019

Pebbled Pathway

Happy Monday,

It's Monday, ugh! The last couple weeks have been pretty blah for me. I've had a lot of stress at work and last weekend my neighbor trapped and claimed that he dumped our outside cat at some farm. He did it because he was pooping in his yard. I had told him about a week prior that if we could get him trapped that I would take him to my Mom and sister's to be a barn cat but he never even gave me a chance. It's so unfair as this cat had been here for 9 years and has never fended for himself. I don't know if I believe that he really dumped him off and if he did I am sure it was a certain death sentence for Little Shit. My heart is broken over this and I've just been really blah about it, sigh. He never even gave me a chance to relocate him, sigh, sigh, sigh.

I did have a nice time with my Mom on Mother's Day though and this past Saturday I went to a womens church breakfast with my Mom and that was really nice. Mom did finally adopt a new dog about two weeks ago and her name is Tilly and she's super sweet. I'm going to do a post for her soon :)

So, life has been a bit strange here and there but it will be okay in the end, it always is. I hadn't really done my nails the last week or so. I did these super cool ones yesterday and love these. In my perfect world I would have a pebbled path in pink and purple in my backyard. That's what these ended up reminding me of, a pebbled pathway :) I think they are so cute, hope you do too :)

My bases are Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "King of Shadows" (purple) and Essie "The Fuchsia Is Bright" (pink). I then dabbed "King of Shadows" on top of the pink and stamped using Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" with Whats Up Nails "B010" and Moyra "Dreamology 27" plates. The glitter on my pinkies is Maybelline Color Show Lavender Sparks" and on my thumbs and index nails is a coat of Morgan Taylor "Cellophane Coat".




"King of Shadows" (purple) and Essie "The Fuchsia Is Bright" (pink) on their own, love, love these two shades together. 
Have a great week and I'll talk to you all soon. I leave you with Princess Pebbles on one of our neighbor's (not the crappy one) back steps watching a pigeon one day!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment