Sunday, September 8, 2019

Ikat Print

Happy Sunday Loves,

Hello my friends. I hope you are well and having a good weekend. I had a great weekend. Yesterday Casey and I went to a pig roast and it was great seeing old friends and making new ones. It was a fun fun time :)

Today I have some Ikat print design nails that I've wanted to try for a while now. They were super easy to do and I think they turned out super pretty, hope you like them too :)

My bases are China Glaze "Rose Among Thorns" (pink) and China Glaze "At Your Athleisure" (blue). I used those two polishes and black and white stripers to draw the ikat designs. On my index and pinkies I put a coat of China Glaze "Better Than Nectar" on top to finish this mani.



 


Rose Among Thorns and At Your Athleisure on their own. I think these look super pretty together!
Have a great Sunday and even better week. I leave you with Dino, Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty looking cute being lazy kitties as usual :) Talk soon!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment