Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Global Cat Day 2019

Happy Global Cat Day my friends,

Just a super quick post tonight since I am really sick with a bad bad head cold right now, ugh. I've been miserable since Saturday when it came on, blah.

Today is Global Cat Day which used to be known as Feral Cat Day, a day to spread awareness about Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR) of feral and stray cat colonies. Feral cats are near and dear to my heart and I've gotten a lot fixed in the past and helped to do my part in decreasing the cat populations in my area and in horse barns I've been at.

I think these nails came out super cute and love these images I chose from a new plate I just got :) Hope you like them too :)

My base is Essie "Toned Down". I sponged Essie "No Shade Here" on the nails to be stamped and then stamped using Funky Fingers "Gesso" with MoYou Halloween Collection 02 plate. I put a coat of Athena & Aphrodite "Purple Dreams" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.





Toned Down on it's own, love this shade of blue. 
That's it for tonight. Here's three ferals that I had, RIP guys, that were very near and dear to my heart. Momma, Billy and Little Shit. Momma and Billy both became very sweet and not feral over time but Little Shit really never came around too much, sigh. I miss all these kitties very much. Till we see each other again at the Rainbow Bridge one day.

Have a great rest of the night. I leave you King Dino, so not a feral boy ever. I'm going to lay down now and rest the rest of the night to try to get this sickness out of me. Talk soon!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment