Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Farmer's Fair 2019

Happy Tuesday My Loves,

Hello my friends, I hope you are well and that life is good. It's good my way, still getting over being sick but otherwise good!

This past weekend Casey and I went with his family to a farmers fair and fall parade on Saturday. It's always so much fun and the parade is fun to watch. Then on Sunday we went to a Fall fest that my Mom's church does. I took a boatload of rocks for kids and a lot of adults too to paint. It was super fun and the rocks were really a huge hit. People probably painted around 100 rocks, it was pretty great!

For the Farmers Fair I did some farm themed nails and really am super happy with the way these turned out. I love them and hope you do too :)

My base is Essie "Hay There". I sponged China Glaze "Westside Warrior" and China Glaze "Chalk Me Up!" on the nails to be stamped. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Born Pretty BP-L086, Clear Jelly Stamper 138 and Creative Shop 90 plates. I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Din" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




Hay There on it's own, this was perfect for the base for these nails I think! 
At the fair I met up with an old dear friend of mine that I had not seen in quite a few years, it was great. This first pic of my dear sweet Susie and the second one is of her son Dave and I being silly. He's a great kid and really cool :)
That's it for today. Have a great night and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Miss Betty :) 

       
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment