Sunday, October 27, 2019

Spooky Spooky Graveyard Night

Happy Sunday Friends,

Hope you are well. It's rainy and dreary here, blah. I feel a super lazy day today because of that, lol. Yesterday I went with my Mom to the dog school she belongs to to watch a puppy class. It was fun. Mom goes to watch most of the puppy classes, it's something she enjoys and I go on occasion too. There were some cute puppies but my favorite was a Corgie I met named Tanner. He was so cute and so sweet. I'll be going out again to love on him for sure. I love Corgies and if I were to get a dog that's the breed I would get for sure. They are so darn cute, I love them :) His owner, Barb, was a super sweet lady too, so it was nice making a new friend too! I've got some pics of Tanner at the end of this post!

Then last evening we went to friends' for a chicken corn soup get together. It was fun and the soup was really good so it was a great Saturday for me :)

Today I have some spooky Halloween graveyard nails for Halloween. I love Halloween, it's such a fun holiday. I think these turned out really cool, hope you like them too!

My base is Essie "Generation Zen". I sponged Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Greige Gardens" and Amour "Clean Slate" on the nails to stamp. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Dixie Plate "Halloween 2019", Whats Up Nails "B031" and "B054" plates. I put a coat of China Glaze "Let Your Twilight Sparkle" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.




Generation Zen on it's own. It totally disappeared though once I put everything else on, lol :) 
I'll probably do one more Halloween mani and post it on Thursday for Halloween.

Here's that sweet sweet boy Tanner, isn't he just the cutest!
Here's the whole puppy class together.
Here's Mom and me at puppy school.
Here's more of Tanner, I love him!!!!


That's it for today. Have a great rest of the day, talk soon. I leave you with an old pic I found in my drafts of Mr. Kitty and Buster (RIP old boy). I miss that bratty boy every day, sigh.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment