Sunday, February 9, 2020

Vans Are My Preferred Kicks

Happy Sunday my loves,

Hello my friends, I hope you are doing fantastic and having a great weekend. I am. Yesterday I went to a breakfast with my mom and sister with some ladies from Mom's church and it's always good company and good food. I enjoy doing these kinds of things with my mom and she loves that I go with her. It makes her happy and that is super important to me. Today I am planning on being pretty lazy, I'll do some laundry and that is about it, lol! It's going to be a TV and reading a book kinda day!

For quite a while now I've had sneakers on my nail to do list. All the ones I see are some sort of Converse or "chuck taylor" style and while I do like those sneakers my very favorite sneakers since I was a teenager have been Vans. I love them and have around 6 pairs that I wear all the time. So for my sneakers nails I decided to some Vans Authentic and Old Skool since those are the two styles that I own. I think these turned out super super cute. I kinda love them and the "Vans" I think turned out really good too :) Hope you enjoy them too!

My base is China Glaze "Liquid Leather". I then used a nail striper in white to draw the sneakers and Vans. The glitter on my pinkies and thumbs is BaronessX "Vashta Nerata". I had just gotten this pretty glitter polish and had wanted to use it asap in a mani and these Vans ones were perfect to use it with. I think this is also the first time I have ever used black as a base for nail art too, lol.




Liquid Leather on it's own, this is a great formula black if you are looking for a good basic black polish.
There you have my sneaker nails, one more thing to cross off my nail art to do list. Have a great Sunday, talk to you next week!

I leave you with an old pic I found of King Dino from quite a while ago wearing some tulle from when I was making some tutus :) I love this and I remember that day he was playing with the tulle and having a super fun time with it :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment