Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Trippy Valentine Hearts

Happy Hump Day!

Hello my friends. We've made it the middle of the week! I hope you are well and that you are having a good week so far. Mine is okay. Today I have the nails I had done for Valentine's Day. Casey and I don't do anything for the day, we think it's kind of a nonsense holiday but I do love hearts so there is that! I did go to a Valentine's Day party with my Mom on Saturday that her church has and I do really look forward to that each year with my Mom. I did paint a bunch of rocks as favors to set on the tables, baked some pretty cupcakes and two cakes that they gave away for a cake walk. A cake walk is where someone or someones walk around with a cake as music plays and then when the music stops whoever is sitting or standing closest to the person(s) holding a cake gets a cake. It's silly and fun! I have some pictures of the rocks, cupcakes and cakes at the end of this post.

For my Valentine's Day nails I just did some super simple stamped hearts and trippy stamps for the hearts. I kinda love how these turned out. I think they are pretty, hope you like them too!

My base is Essie "Around the Bend". I stamped with China Glaze "Red Pearl" and Bundle Monster BM-XL355 plate. The glitter is K. B. Shimmer "Candy Cane Crush" and on the rest of my nails is a coat of Ozotic "901 Sugar".




Around the Bend on it's own, love this pink. It's so pretty.
Here's the cupcakes and the cakes I made for the party. I love how they all turned out. The cupcakes were good too straight out of a box :)

Here are all the rocks I painted, think these turned out really pretty :)
That's all for today. Have a great rest of Wednesday, talk soon. I leave you with my girls Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty snuggling :)  I love when the cats chill and cuddle beside and with each other, it makes my heart happy :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment