Sunday, June 28, 2020

Summer Splatter

Happy Weekend My Loves, 

I hope you are well, safe and staying healthy. I am okay. Life has been uneventful with nothing open and everything cancelled so not much to report in my life goings on. My sister has been coming in again on Saturday nights to hang out which has been nice again since we had stopped during the state shut down. We also are going camping this coming weekend. The annual fireworks have been cancelled but that's okay, we have other stuff planned to do so all is good :) 

Today I decided to do a bright summery splatter since I have not done a splatter in forever. I think these turned out super pretty but not a fan of this glitter as I didn't realize that the base turned cloudy from the pink glitter bleeding some over the years. I've had this polish for a long long time and not sure yet if it's going to go on the purge pile or not. I hate cloudy or colored bases for my glitter polishes but I like these colors in this so may just save it and use it on a pink, red or orangey base again. But, more than likely I'll purge it since I really dislike colored bases with glitter, lol. 

My base is Orly "Oh Snap" from their current summer collection out now. This formula on this bright yellow was really nice for a shade like this, glad I bought this one. I used a cut in half straw and then did the splatter with China Glaze "UV Meant To Be" and Orly "Out the Top Down". The glitter is Venique "Meshing Around". Regardless of my dislike of the cloudy glitter polish, I do really like these nails. I think they did turn out super pretty. I did blow a bit too hard on my one ring finger on the blue and it ended covering all the yellow but oh well, still is cute me thinks :) 
 




Oh Snap on it's own, this is a pretty yellow! 
That's it for today. Have a great rest of Sunday and a good week. Talk soon. Here's cats from last weekend on Sunday when we were all being quite lazy! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment