Sunday, June 21, 2020

It's Summertime Peaches

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Happy weekend my friends. It's Dad's Day. Make sure to spend some time with your father if he is still around. My Dad passed in 2016 so I don't have a Dad to spend any time with any longer on this Dad's day, sniffle, sniffle. I miss my Dad so much and am so thankful I had the awesome Dad I did have.

It's also officially Summer, yay! Not like there is a whole lot that is going to happen this Summer since Covid-19 has pretty much forced everything to be cancelled or postponed until next year. Oh well, we do have some camping bus trips planned and I am totally looking forward to those! 

So, for my first official summer nails I decided to do some peaches. I have had peaches on my nail to do for some time now and decided this was a perfect time to do them. I think they turned out super cute and I love the addition of the dots. Think it pulled all the peach nails together. Hope you like them too :) 

My base is China Glaze "Can't Stop Branchin':. I used Essie "Perfect Mate", China Glaze "Athlete Chic" and Essie "Pretty Edgy" to draw the peaches with nail arts brushes. The dots I did with a dotting tool and Essie "Feeling Wellies". On my pinkies and index nails is a coat of Color Club "Kind + Aligned" to finish. 




Can't Stop Branchin' on it's own. It dried matte and is pretty this way I think.

That's all for today. Have a great Sunday, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty snuggling with Mommy one day after work. She is my baby girl and I love her so much! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment