Friday, January 8, 2021

Winter In the Woods

Happy Friday My Loves, 

Just a quick post today. I am not really in too chatty of a mood today. Wednesday was five years since my Dad died so that was a very difficult and sad day for me to begin with along with the events that unfolded in D.C. the same day have me in an extremely down mood. I do not and will not ever talk politics on my blog as it is not the place for that in my world. This a space for me to showcase my nails, my pets, talk about my family, friends and the goings on in my life. It's a place for positivity,  happiness and pretty nails! 

For my nails today I did some cute deer in the snowy woods for Winter. I think these turned out so stinking cute and am completely in love with this mani! Hope you like it too.

My bases are K.B. Shimmer "Up To Snow Good" (white) and Pahlish "Ohmu" (blue). I stamped using Uber Chic "Jingle All the Way" plate with Maniology "Lilypad", "Bam White!" and " Annato Clay" stamping polishes.




Up to Snow Good (white) and Ohmu (blue) on their own. These were so perfect for a base for these nails, love these both together so much! 

That's it for today. Have a great Friday, talk to you soon. I leave you with my Miss Betty surrounded by catnip toys playing like a crazy lady one day this week. I love this little cat so much, she is my baby girl :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment