Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Perky Penguins

Happy Hump Day Loves, 

We have made it to the middle of the week, yay! Quick post today since I am doing this at work, lol. I did these cute little stamped penguins last night. I wish I would have done the outline in black and colored the images in with white, but oh well, I still think these are super cute and I love them on the blue-green holo base. 

My bases are Cupcake Polish "Blue Tourmaline" (thumbs & pinkies) and ILNP "Ten Fold" (index, middle & ring). I stamped using Maniology "Bam White!" with Nicole Diary 130 and MoYou London Noel Collection 09. I colored the images in with Maniology "Bam White!" and "Straight Up Black".




Blue Tourmaline and Ten Fold on their own, love these two together, so pretty! 

Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with my Mom's dog Duke being too cute when I went to see Mom yesterday. This dog is too cute and he is really sweet and friendly too :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment