Saturday, January 9, 2021

2021 PA Farm Show (or not)..Sniffle....Sniffle...

Happy Caturday, 

Today's nails are farm themed since today would have been the start of the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show. It is obviously not happening in real life this year due to Covid. It will be virtual but that is just not the same as being there in person and seeing all the animals, the food, old friends that I always run into, learning about different things in the agriculture world and so much more, sigh. 

The PA Farm Show is one event I always greatly look forward to each year, It has a lot of small farmers that exhibit there and the small farmer is very important to me to support. I grew up in the country so know and have known quite a few small farmers over the years and it is so important to support them. The PA Farm Show does just that. 

I am so saddened that there is no Farm Show this year but in order to show my support for farmers and the farm life I am still going to do some nails for this week for "Farm Show Week". You can learn more about the PA Farm Show here: https://www.farmshow.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1ngIPt3mbdjYqxoQuXITroboko2ChKzj3ikTmGKjceUPtwXWnTdvqmoEg

So, for my nails I decided to do some Winter farm scene nails so barns and cows it is. I totally love how these came out, they are so cute I think :) Hope you enjoy them too! 

My base is F.U.N. Laquer "Frozen". I stamped with Whats Up Nails black and white stamping polish and colored in the images with China Glaze "Sweet As Pinkie Pie", China Glaze "Hey Sailor" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Bare It All". The images are from Whats Up B061, Kads Nature 033 and Born Pretty BP-L086 plates. I used Funky Fingers "Gesso" to sponge on the snow and then put F.U.N. Laquer "Chemistry" on top of the snow to make it sparkle. On my pinkies and thumbs is one coat of Finger Paints "Sparkle With Me". Please excuse the cuticle sores/redness on a few fingers. I got a new cuticle remover and metal pusher and went a bit crazy removing and pushing my cuticles. I normally use the blue Sally Hansen one and a wooden stick so I have to get used to a metal one.




Frozen on it's own. Love this for the base for these nails. 

That's it for today. I will probably do one more farm themed mani this coming week so will talk to you then. I leave you with Mr. Kitty sleeping with a catnip toy that my sister made for the cats for Christmas. He is so cute when he does this with his toys. He is a cute kitty! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment