Friday, January 7, 2022

Brrrrrr....It's Cold Outside...

Happy FriYay, 

We had our first snow of the season overnight last night. We got about 5 inches or so. It was a light fluffy snow. It was a bit nice to see some snow. I just hate the after effect of snow with removing it from cars and sidewalks, etc. That is snow no fun, ha ha! 

I did these nails last night for the first snow. I think these turned out so cute even though I did mess up her eyes a bit coloring them in, oh well, I still love these :) I think the white stamped snow on the blue flakies look so pretty and cool! 

My base is Whats Up Nails Lost Frost with one coat of Rogue Lacquer Delphinium Out of Water on my index & ring nails. I stamped using Whats Up Nails B049 and Lina 4 Seasons Winter 01 plates with all different stamping polishes. 



That's it for today's post! Have a great Fri-Yay, talk soon :) I leave you with pretty Princess Pebbles! She is such a pretty lady! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment