Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy 2022

Happy New Year!!! 

It's a new year. The past year had a couple downs for me personally but it was mostly good. The main sad for me was my horse dying back in August and then my mom's dog dying a few weeks after that. Other than that it was good. I have a job, a home, my health, Casey, family, friends, my pets, our family camp and my volunteering stuff I do. I am very blessed and fortunate with my life and take the ups with the downs. That just is this game called life. 

I am looking forward to 2022 and horse show season starting again. I am missing the shows and ready to volunteer again this year along with the cat and dog vaccine clinics that I volunteer at monthly. 

I look forward to more nail art fun. I plan on returning back to my "Things I Love" series along with many other fun stuff I have planned for my stamping and nails. 

But, first, can we just talk about the major world sad from yesterday and hearing of Betty White's passing!! I really feel sad and like the world lost such a good soul. She was such a great advocate for animals and for that I've always been a fan of hers plus she was just the cutuest. R.I.P. Betty White, the world is definitely a darker place with her passing :(

Today's nails are some pretty simple stamping I did for the occasion. I think these turned out cute. Hope you like them too :) 

My bases are Starrily Magic Rainbow (silver) and Black Magic (black). I put one coat of Emily de Molly Summer Sparkler 2.0 on my thumbs and one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on my middle and ring nails. I stamped using Uber Chic New Year, New Digits and Maniology M079 plates with different stamping polishes and regular polishes.



Have a great New Year Day, talk soon. I leave with our sweet, dear old man, King Dino. He's become such an old fogie kitty. I love him dearly and do not look forward to the day when his time here is up, sigh. In the meantime I cherish and love every second I have with the old guy. He's my boy and such a good cat. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment