Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Read More Books

Hello my loves, 

Hope you had a good New Year. I did. It was quiet and I did not even make it until midnight, lol, and I am so okay with that 🙂

Today is just a quick post. I'm trying to get back into the swing of full work weeks again and I am a bit tired today after work. 

Now that the last three holiday months are over I am going back to my "things I love" series. This time it is books. I love books and love reading. I spent a lot of time this past weekend reading a book about a cat that I am about half way through reading currently. It's cute and I am enjoying it. 

I think these book nails came out really cute. Hope you like them too 😊 

My bases are Different Dimension I Lilac You A Lot (shimmer) and Emily de Molly Letting You Know (flakie). I stamped using Maniology XPolishedJess M057 with different stamping polishes. 



That's it. Have a great night. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment