Thursday, January 13, 2022

PA Farm Show 2022

Happy Thursday,

Hello my loves. Today's nails are farm themed since this week is Pennsylvania Farm Show week. This is a very large agriculture event for our state and one of my very favorite things to go to each year. Last year it was canceled due to covid. This year it is back. Normally we go on Thursday but are sitting this year out because of covid numbers being way up again. I am vaccinated but just don't feel comfortable going this year since it is all inside. We have been watching it on a local cable channel that airs it all week so at least we have that. I will miss seeing all the animals and the food. Maybe next year will be more normal and we will go then. I hope so.

Supporting the small farmer is so important to me and so dear to my heart. It does really bum me out not going but at least I can show my support this year thru my nails. So, here they are. I am so happy with these and in love with how they came out. They make so happy!

My base is Polished For Days 2022. I used Quixotic Polish Arctic Glow for the sky on the stamped nails. I used Maniology M102, Whats Up Nails B061, Lantern and Wren Critter Comfort and Lesly Bambino 1 plates with different brands stamping polishes for the images. 



That's it for today. Please support your small local farmers wherever you are. We need them. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment