Monday, February 14, 2022

I Gnome You Very Much ❤

Happy Day of Love my friends, 

It's Valentines Day. Casey and myself don't do anything for Valentines Day. We don't really care about the day as a holiday. It just doesn't matter to us. That being said I do love hearts, the color pink and doing love themed nails.

So for today I decided on some gnome love nails. I love gnomes and am really happy they are so trendy right now and I'm getting to collect some really fun gnome themed stamping plates. I think these turned out adorable and love the red trees I decided to stamp on my ring nails for that gnome to chill in front of. These nails make my heart happy, hope they do yours too 💓 

My bases are Cirque Colors Far North (shimmer) and Cuticula Pegasus Wings (flakie). I stamped using Lantern and Wren Love You, Gnome Matter What and Creative Shop 22S plates and different stamping polishes. 



Have a Happy Valentines Day, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty too cute from this weekend. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment