Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Rodent Says.......

SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER, UGH....UGH....UGH....

Darn groundhog, ha ha. 

Hello friends and happy silly Groundhog Day. Phil predicts that we have six more weeks of Winter this year and not an early Spring. I think that this is such a silly fun day and always enjoy watching the festivities on our local Pennsylvania cable station which I will do today after work. As much as I would love to attend in person I just could not do the cold but who knows, maybe one day I will!  
In my massive stamping plate collection I do not have a groundhog image so I had to improvise by using a bear one that I turned into a groundhog. I think it worked just fine and think these nails turned out really cute! Hope you like them too! 

My bases are Polish Me Silly Dream Glow (blue shimmer) with one coat of F.U.N. Lacquer Blue Sapphires on my middle nails and Polished For Days Whole New World (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic Woodland Chic, Dixie Reverse Stamping and Dixie Autumn 05 plates with all different stamping polishes for the images.



Have a great day, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment