Sunday, February 20, 2022

Snow Fun

Happy Sunday loves, 

Hello my friends. Hope you are good. I am my way. Not much going on, it's the dog days of winter, blah! 

This winter we have not had much snow but it has been cold. I do not necessarily like snow. I do, however enjoy the peacefulness when it is snowing. I think it is pretty and I do love snowmen and snowflakes. 

So, for today I have some snowmen and having fun in the snow nails. I think these are cute. I do wish I would have used a lighter color for the kid's hat rolling the snowball. But, oh well, next time. 

My bases are Starrily Diamond Rain (thumb, middle, pinkie) and Cupcake Polish Sapphire (index, ring). I stamped using Lesly Winter Mood 4, AZ Navidad 4 and 5 plates with different stamping polishes. To finish I dabbed some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri First Sour, Then Sweet for snow.



That's it for today. Have a great Sunday, talk soon 😊 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment