Friday, March 4, 2022

Pudgy Pigs

Happy Friday Friends, 

Just a quick post today. I am in a bit of a funk feeling lately. It is the blahs of Winter and my heart is just absolutely broken for the people of Ukraine. It is so sad and my heart hurts. I watch a Ukrainian You Tuber and it has been so painful watching his live streams but at least him, his girlfriend and their families are safe currently in Ukraine where they have chosen to stay. I am in tears while watching. May this madness and suffering of these people end soon so they can begin to rebuild their country, sigh. 

Today's nails are some super cute pigs. I am completely enamored with the way these turned out with the pink on the puple. I love them . 

My bases are Polish Me Silly Purple Haze (shimmer) and Fancy Gloss Paradise (flakie)  I stamped using VZ Plates VZ14 plates and Maniology stamping polishes. 



That's it, have a good weekend. It's my weekend to volunteer at the cat and dog low cost vaccine clinic I volunteer at once a month and I am looking foward to seeing my crazy cat people. 

Talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment