Thursday, March 17, 2022

Green Beer Is Here!!!!!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! 

Today is all things green day since it is St. Paddy's Day. Back when I was younger (I am old now, 50 next month) I used to love going out with friends and drinking green beer on St. Paddy's Day. It was fun and brings back some super fun and good memories. I do have a small amount of Irish in my lineage so it is fun to celebrate this day each year. 

I , however, will not be drinking any green beer this year, it is a work night and I am old, lol, so my green beer is on my nails with some fun little green gnomes. I am in love with this mani and think it turned out too cute. 

My bases are Polish Me Silly Glow Worm (shimmer), Different Dimension Keep Calm and Leprechaun (crelly) and Fancy Gloss 1Up (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic St. Patrick's Day 5 plate and different stamping polishes for the images. 



That's it,  Happy Green Beer Day :) Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment