Saturday, March 12, 2022

Hip Hip Hooray Hippos

Happy Caturday loves, 

I hope you are well. I am okay. Not much going on my way. I got my cleaning done fir the weekend and just finished these cute Hippo nails. Hope you like them too ❤

My bases are Starrily The Cat's Meow (shimmer) and K.B. Shimmer Tapped Out (reflective). I stamped using Lesly Bambino 1 and Lantern and Wren Critter Comfort with Maniology stamping polishes. 



Here is a flash picture with the reflective glitter polish. So far this is the only reflective polish I have and I am not quite sure if I am into it or not. I'll see if grows on me or not...
That's it. Have a great weekend. I leave you with my sweet heart kitty Miss Betty 💓 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment