Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spring Has Sprung, Yay!!!

Happy Spring my loves, 

Today marks the first day of Spring. I am so happy about that. The weather has been warm the past several days and things are beginning to bud. It's so nice to see after the really cold Winter we had. 

Today I have some flowers and a super cute bird house. These came out so cute and they scream Spring time I think. 

My bases ate Polished For Days Just Arpund the Riverbend (shimmer), Polished For Days Colors of the Wind (shimmer) and Glam Polish You Can't Sit With Us (crelly). I stamped using Uber Chic Hello Spring plate and all Maniology stamping polishes. 



That's all for today. Have a great first day of Spring. I leave you with our too cute bunny Miss Sissie 💕 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment