Monday, May 23, 2022

Heartland

Happy Monday Loves, 

Hello friends. I hope you had a good weekend. I did. Saturday I went to dog school with my mom to help out with a puppy graduation class and it was fun as usual. My mom used to be very active in this school, now she just goes to watch the puppy classes and I sometimes go out with her. We have fun. 
Then on Sunday we went to a church we used to go to that an old family friend has played piano at for years. He is retiring from playing and the church had a retirement party for him. That was very nice seeing Bob and reminiscing. 

Today's mani I did yesterday which was actually a take 2 version. I had done them last week but was not happy with how the one horse and the horse and rider images came out. They are part of the bigger image with the mountains and trees and smeared when I transferred them. So, this time I reverse stamped the images without the horses and then stamped them on later by themselves and that worked out so much better. I do have the first try after the take 2 version for you to see also. 

When I got this plate I knew I wanted to do some Heartland TV show nails with this plate. As soon as I saw the plate it screamed Heartland to me. Heartland is one of my very favorite shows ever and I love these and love the way they turned out :) Heartland is such a feel good show and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. It is so good in my opinion. I am a big fan! It's based in Canada and has horse stories along with people stories and it really does do your heart good watching it.  

My bases are Different Dimension Hydra (shimmer) and Emily de Molly Win Me Over (flakie). I used MoYou London Noel 16 plate and all Maniology stamping polishes. 



Here are my first try with it. See the smears, it's not terrible, I just was not satisfied with the smears. 

My bases are Rogue Lacquer Flotsam! Jestsam! (green) and Bluebird Lacquer Cooped Up (blue). I stamped using MoYou London Noel 16 plate with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Monday, talk soon. I leave you with a picture of my dear sweet Dino who we lost in March. I miss this kitty so much, sniffle...He was such a great guy. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment