Monday, May 16, 2022

I Don't Believe In Humans!

Happy Monday Loves, 

Hello friends! I hope you had a good weekend and have a good week. I had a really nice weekend. Yesterday was the the first horse show of the season that I volunteer at and it was a really fun day and great time. It was so nice seeing all my horse peeps again :) 

For my horse show nails I decided to do some unicorns and I knew I wanted to use the "I don't believe in humans" image and this was the perfect time for these nails. I think they came out absolutely adorable and I love them so much. I hope you do too!

My bases are ILNP Riding Waves (holo) and Cuticula Silent Princess (flakie). I stamped using Bundle Monster BM-XL214, Beauty Big Bang XL-007 and ZZ Unicorns plates and different stamping polishes. 



Here are a few pics from the horse show. Enjoy and I will talk to you later on this week with my Heartland Season 15 premiere nails which I cannot wait to do!





Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment