Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Spring Peepers

Happy Wednesday Loves, 

Hello my friends, feels like forever since I posted. I got really sick last Thursday morning with a horrible stomach bug that kept me off work Thursday and Friday and down for the count all weekend. I'm feeling better but still not 100%. This was a nasty one, I was so miserable so I did not do my nails at all. Yesterday when I got home from work I still had a tummy ache but wanted to do my nails so bad with this new frog themed stamping plate I recently got. 

I love the sounds of the peeper frogs in Spring and as soon as I saw this plate I knew I wanted to do some Spring peepers. I think these turned out adorable and hope you like them too :) 

My bases are Bluebird Lacquer A Real Know It Owl (holo) and Wildflower Lacquer Any Fin Is Possible 2.0 (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M303 plate with different stamping polishes. 



That's all for today. Have a great Wednesday, talk soon! I do have the first horse show of the year that I volunteer at this coming Sunday so my next post will be some nails for it. I am super happy the shows are starting up again after the long Winter. I look forward to seeing my horse friends again :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment