Sunday, October 23, 2022

Zombie Kitties

Happy Sunday loves, 

I hope you are having a good weekend. Mine is just okay. I'm a bit under the weather since I got my flu shot and covid booster Friday but I will be fine and hopefully no flu this Winter.

Today I have some cute zombie kitty nails. I think these are adorable 😍 

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer "The...The...The Grinch!" (shimmer) and BCB Lacquers "Splat!" (flakie). I stamped using Manitude Too Cute To Spook and Whats Up Nails A012 and B031 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday. I leave you with my heart and soul thank goodness not a zombie kitty Miss Betty. This girl is my heart. I love her so much. She is so cute ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment