Monday, October 31, 2022

Spooky Spirits

Happy Halloween Loves, 

It's Halloween Day, yay!!! I love Halloween!!! It's so fun to dress up and because BLACK CATS, need I say more!!! Black cats are my heart and soul when it comes to cats so of course this holiday brings black cats all over which makes me so happy, happy!!! I did not do black cats as I will have black cat nails coming later this week for Miss Betty's Gotcha Day which is tomorrow but I won't have my nails posted until later in the week because I want to rock these cute little ghosts I did for today for a bit longer. I love these and think they turned out adorable! 

My bases are Wildflower Lacquer I'm Basically 29 (shimmer) and Polished For Days That Smug Cat (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M315 and Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-H37 plates and different polishes for the images. 



Happy Halloween. Here is my costume for the day at work. It made me so happy when I found this black cat headband with glitter ears. It screamed for me to bring them home to add to my cat ears/headband collection! 
I leave you with my heart Miss Betty! Enjoy your Halloween, talk soon :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment