Sunday, October 16, 2022

Bats & Cats, Bats & Cats...

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Today I have my first stamped nails since my thumb injury that I did yesterday. It was a bit tricky since I do not have all the feeling back in my thumb yet. So, I chose easy stamping. I think these turned out great.

My bases are Polished For Days Painting My Roses Red (flakie) and Painted Polish Hellfire Club 4 Ever (crelly). I stamped using Maniology Straight Up Black with Lantern and Wren Halloween 2021 and Whats Up Nails B023 and B036 plates. 



Last night we went to a parade and got to see two of my nearest and dearest friends Nick and Leah. It was so nice seeing them. I hadn't seen them in a bit and it made me so happy to see them. Nick was playing with the band prior to the parade beginning.

Here's Nick and the band!



Here's Nick and me 🙂

Here's Leah and me ❤
Here's Casey, Leah and me. It was a fun time 😍
That's it. I leave you with my girls Miss Betty and Princess Pebbles yesterday looking too cute sleeping ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment