Sunday, April 16, 2023

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiinnnssss!!!!!

Happy Sunday loves,

For today's nails I decided to do some more in my Things I Love series that I started last year. It has been a long time since I've done some. 

I decided to do some adorably fun cute zombies. If you know me you know I love zombies, both movies and TV series. Zombies are definitely my favorite genre of horror. I think these turned out great. I  love these 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

My bases are ILNP Sundance (holo) and Red Eye Lacquer Spooky Wind (flakie). I stamped using Hit the Bottle Zombie Apocalypse, Candy Skull R-008 and Sugar Bubbles SB 076 plates with Maniology stamping polishes. 



Here are my zombie nails with the I love zombies sticker on my car. I love this little decal zombie. He's cute!
Have a great Sunday. I leave you with our tabby tiger boys Charlie and Mr. Kitty chilling outside yesterday. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment