Sunday, April 9, 2023

Hoppy Easter 2023

Happy Easter loves, 

I was going to go to church with my mom today, then we were going to paint eggs and have ham but I am still suffering with this horrible head cold for over a week now so we are going to wait to do Easter stuff until closer to my birthday later this month. It doesn't matter to us that it will be after the actual holiday. We will still have fun painting eggs for my birthday 🙂

So, today, Casey will see his family but I am staying home resting again to try to get better. I had a very busy week this past week and I think that's why I am still so sick. I am slowly getting somewhat better. Colds just have to run their course. It's been in my head and has not moved to my chest at least.

On to my nails. I love these cute little bunnies and carrots. I think they turned out too cute!

My bases are Cupcake Polish St. George ( shimmer), KB Shimmer I'd Pick You (flakie) and Bluebird Lacquer So Eggscited (glitter crelly). I stamped using Uber Chic Yay Spring! and Simply Polished Spring plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great day if you celebrate. I leave you with Miss Sissie ( brown) and our dear sweet old rabbit The Girl (white) that we lost back in 2020. I still miss her every day. I am so happy we have our sweet Sissie girl now. She is a very friendly loveable bunny. 

Hoppy Easter friends!!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment