Saturday, April 29, 2023

Corgi Love ❤️

Happy Catur...errr...Corgi...Day 😊 

Hello friends, today I have some super adorable Corgi nails. I love love love Corgis. They are such cute little potato dogs. I love them. If I had a dog I would have a Corgi but I would be a crazy lady and dress it up in tutus and bonnets so it's probably a good thing I don't have one 🤣😂😜🤪

I think these are so cute, I hope you like them too!

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Feelin' Ghoud (shimmer) and Night Owl Lacquer Every Leaf Speaks Bliss To Me (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic Corgi Love plate with a mix of stamping and regular polishes.



That's all, have a great weekend. I leave you with Nick, a horse friend's Corgi that I know. He is sweet and just the cutest!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment