Saturday, July 15, 2023

1, 2 Freddie's Coming For You...

3, 4 Better Lock Your Door....

You know the rest!!!!!

Happy Caturday my loves,

Today is starting a new nail series for me, horror icons and horror movies. I love love love the horror genre. I've always loved scary movies. I am really looking forward to this series for my nails. 

That being said my first icon is none other than Freddie Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. I think these turned out so cute and the bases are perfect for some dreamy ethereal Freddie nails!!!

My bases are Nailed It Enchantment (shimmer) and It's My Party (flakie). I stamped using Mundo de Unas Cute Horror XS, AN Scary 2 and Candy Skull R-028 plates with different stamping polishes. 



There you have the first in this series. Next will be either Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers, I have nor decided which icon will be next!

Have a great weekend, talk soon 🩷

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment