Saturday, July 8, 2023

Desert Ranch Horses

Happy Caturday loves, 

I hope you are well. I am okay. I had a root canal done yesterday and still sore but mostly ok. Today I was volunteering at a horse show with the organization that I help with. It was a ranch horse show and it was so much fun watching and meeting some new people. This show had a great vibe and I had a great time 🙂

For my nails for the day I decided on some ranch horses on a desert ranch. I think these turned out really well and I love these!

My bases are Bluebird Lacquer Wake Me Up To Pour Your Cocoa (shimmer) and Potion Polish Canyon Trail (flakie). I stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-193, MOD 512, Whats Up Nails A024 and Maniology MXM062 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Here's a few pics from the day. 






Have a great rest of the weekend. Talk soon!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment