Sunday, July 30, 2023

I'm A Barbie Girl...

In a Barbie World...wrapped in plastic, it's fantastic!!!!!

Happy Sunday loves,

Today's nails are some super cute Barbie nails since Barbie is everywhere right now with the movie. I will wait to see the movie when it starts streaming. As a kid I was so into my Barbies. Between my sister, best friend and me we had so many and we played for hours at a time. We had all the Barbie horses and ponies too. It was great! So many great memories of those Barbie days 🩷

My bases are Holo Taco Life In Plastic (holo) and Zombie Claw Brainsss Need Flakiesss (flakie). I stamped using AN Barbie and Mundo de Unas Barbie plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday, talk soon. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment