Sunday, July 23, 2023

Zombie Meg Is Here!!!!!

Happy Shark Week 2023!!!!

Tonight starts one of my favorite weeks of the year, it's Shark Week!!! I love sharks and learning about sharks. I also love shark movies whether serious or cheesey so for this year's first mani for Shark Week I decided on some zombie sharks. I am totally loving these!

My bases are Great Lakes Lacquer The Sun Will Rise and Warm You Today (shimmer) and Emily de Molly Final Answer (flakie). I stamped using Maniology MXM106 with different stamping polishes. 



That's it for today. Happy Shark Week. I'll be back later this week with my second mani for the week! I leave you with my girls napping with me yesterday afternoon. It's moments like these that make life so worthwhile ❤️
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment