Sunday, September 17, 2023

Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall!!!

Happy Sunday loves,

Hello friends, I hope you are well and having a good weekend. I am. Yesterday Casey and myself did some stuff at the horse show grounds for the last show of the season next weekend, then I went to my brother's with my mom for a little cookout for his birthday.  Today my cousin and me are going to a little historical day at a park that was once a major trading hub in our area. I haven't been in many years so very much looking forward to it!

Today I have some super fun and quirky Humpty Dumpty nails. I think these are too cute and I do indeed love me some fun puns 🙂

My bases are Glisten and Glow Tinley Park After Dark (shimmer) and Cuticula Flames of A Phoenix (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic I Always Fall For Autumn plate with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment