Saturday, September 2, 2023

Spooky Labor Day Cookout

Happy Labor Day Weekend/start of Spooky and Fall season, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!

Hello friends, it's September which means it's unofficially officially Falloween time. It's my favorite time of the year. So, for today I decided to do some spooky cookout nails. I love these and they totally have me in the mood for all thing Falloween now, yay! They came out so cute I think!

My bases are Pahlish Delivery By Broomstick (shimmer) and Different Dimension Written In the Stars (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic 4th of July Kawaii, Halloween 08, Pretty BP-L057, Lantern and Wren Dab To the Bone, Nicole Diary L12 and Candy Skull M-003 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great weekend and Labor Day. Today Casey and I are hanging with friends for a crab fest, tomorrow it's a family reunion with his family then Monday I am just chilling before the work week. 

Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment