Saturday, September 23, 2023

It's Fall....Jack o' Lanterns

Happy First Day of Fall!!!!

It's Fall yay!!! I love Fall and I love Halloween so decided on some Jack o' Lanterns for the first official day of Fall nails. I am absolutely in love with these. They make me ridiculously happy 🎃

My bases are Potion Polish Sunbaked 2.0 (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Frontierland (flakie). I stamped using Lina Spookalicious 01 and Lantern and Wren Haunted Halloween plates with different stamping polishes. 



I am kind of bummed that we canceled the horse show today due to the heavy continual rain we are going to get all weekend, but I really cannot complain at all since we need this rain so badly as we are in a pretty bad rain deficit. 

Talk soon. Have a great weekend 🙂 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment