Saturday, October 21, 2023

I Got A Rock!

Happy Caturday loves,

Hello friends. I hope you are having a good weekend. I have a busy one. Later today Casey and I are going to a Fall parade with his family and tomorrow evening I go to a horse show planning meeting for next year. So, did my nails this morning. I just got this plate on Thursday and had to use it next! I could not wait. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is one of my absolute favorites and I am so happy I have this plate in my collection now. It's awesome!

My bases are Glisten and Glow Megalodon (shimmer) and Different Dimension Stars Are Aligned (flakie). I stamped using Pretty Fingers by Robin It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and different stamping polishes. 



Have a great weekend. Talk soon 😘

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment