Saturday, October 14, 2023

I Want Candy!!!

Happy Caturday loves,

Hope you are having a good weekend. I am having a relaxing one. I took off this past Thursday thru Monday for a little staycation and got a lot of cleaning done. Some stuff purged and have been relaxing. I needed a break from work so it's been nice!

Today I have some really cute Halloween candy nails. I think these turned out too cute. 

My bases are Pahlish Deja Boo (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer A Rogue Haunting (flakie). I stamped using MoYou Halloween 08, Lina Spookalicious 03 and Lantern and Wren Dab To the Bone plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great rest of the weekend. I leave you with my old fogie kitty Mr. Kitty. He's getting up there and it's so hard watching him age, sigh. He's such a good boy and we love him so!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment