Monday, October 30, 2023

Trick or Treating Unicorns

Good morning loves, 

Super fast post today. I was at a horse show helping friends from Thursday thru Sunday and I am beat. I'm off work today chilling out and doing my nails since the ones here got all chipped up at the show. We had a great show and wonderful time. I totally spaced on posting these last week when I did them. 

These came out so cute. I do wish I would have used a Grey for the dragon outline, but oh well!

My bases are Pahlish Witchful Thinking (shimmer) and Pahlish Ghouls Night Out (flakie). I stamped using Lantern and Wren Moon's Out Brooms Out plate with different stamping and regular polishes. 



Here's Bella and Cash with their 5th out of 26 ribbon. They did great. I love this kid and horse so much!
Here's our girl power show crew, Liz, me and Katrina 🩷
Here's my mom and Cash. He loves her 💕
Here is Bella, Cash and me ❤️
That's it, talk tomorrow with my Halloween nails!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment